The Office of Alumni Relations is happy to announce that the UAE Alumni Reunion has been finalised in collaboration with the UAE Alumni Chapter.
Date: Friday, October 27, 2017
Time: 7:00 pm
Venue: Conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
We appreciate the efforts of Shahzad Bashir, LUMS Alumni Ambassador-UAE, Omair Homaey and Mudassir Nazir, Coordinators-Dubai, Mudassir Sheikh, Coordinator-Abu Dhabi and all other team members in keeping the momentum alive in the UAE Alumni Chapter.
LUMS Vice Chancellor, Prof. Dr. S. Sohail H. Naqvi, Head of Alumni Relations, Masooma Zeeshan, several esteemed faculty members and UAE Alumni Chapter representatives will be there to welcome you. Along with an appetising dinner and excellent company, we are super excited to inform you that Abdullah Qureshi will be performing with Adeel Hashmi as the host for the event.
Please click here to confirm your availability for the event.
The payment for this reunion is AED 200 per head and can be made online as per the following guidelines:
- Click on the link https://pay.melltoo.com
- Register your UAE mobile number
- You will receive a confirmation code on your number
- Enter the verification code
- Click on ‘Add Money’ (Please note Visa/Master charges 2.5% additional)
- You will then enter your Credit/Debit card details to add money
- Once you have added money, please click on ‘Send Money’
- Enter this number +971554423377. (This number belongs to the Abu Dhabi Alumni Coordinator for the UAE Chapter)
- Amount: AED 200 per person
- Please mention your name, batch and roll number in the comments sections (VERY IMPORTANT). This will help us verify you have paid.
This is a great opportunity for you to catch up with all the latest developments at LUMS, find out more about your fellow alumni in the UAE, and help make the LUMS experience better for future generations. We encourage you to join us for a night of laughter, friendship, and nostalgia as we celebrate another LUMS reunion.
We look forward to seeing you there!